Remnant in Scotland find hope through Gafcon
17th January 2017
Give thanks for:
- The long history of St Thomas' in applying and teaching God’s Word and its commitment to world mission.
- The unity of orthodox Anglican congregations in Scotland concerned about the direction of the Scottish Episcopal church.
- The global connection through Gafcon with brothers and sisters who uphold the Bible’s teaching.
- The particular encouragement of Archbishop Foley Beach and his team from North America in October.
- If and when the Scottish Episcopal Church’s new canon on marriage is adopted, St Thomas’ and other like-minded churches in Scotland would remain faithful to the bible’s teaching.
- The future of Anglicanism in Scotland. That the majority would repent and the remnant would trust in the sovereignty of God.