Gafcon Partnership Programme
Gafcon seeks to support bible-believing Anglicans around the world for discipleship and evangelism.
But sadly some Provinces and dioceses have disengaged from long standing international partnerships for reasons of biblical conscience and we are seeking to establish sound partnerships across the Gafcon fellowship for mutual support and encouragement. These partnerships may not necessarily be between two dioceses but may also be between a local church or cluster of churches in the West and a diocese in the Global South and Gafcon is eager to facilitate this and suggest potential partners. Such partnerships are based on a formal commitment to Gafcon by the partner dioceses/parishes.
If you would like to join this programme, then please download and print the documents below:
• A Diocesan Gafcon Partnership application form
• Model Resolutions to formally join Gafcon for use by Diocesan Synods and Parochial Church Councils/Vestries
• FAQ’s about Diocesan and Parish membership of Gafcon
For more questions about this please email [email protected]
If you are convicted to stand firm for the authority of the Bible then please JOIN the movement and DONATE to support bible-believing Anglicans world-wide.
By donating to Gafcon you will help:
- Our strategic Networks coordinate and proclaim the gospel in both word and deed
- The recognition and support of faithful Anglicans who are unable for reasons of conscience to continue under compromised leadership
- Unite, encourage and inform bishops and clergy who are proclaiming Christ faithfully
- Support, educate and embolden lay leaders who are contending for the gospel