Welcome & Introduction
Welcome to the Gafcon Sunday Resources page
On 29th June 2008, over 1000 faithful Anglicans met in Jerusalem and so the Global Anglican Future Conference was born. Since then Gafcon has continued to grow as a movement to proclaim Christ faithfully, contending and guarding the unchanging truth of the Bible within the Anglican Communion despite the changing culture of the world around us.
This task is one in which we can all play a part and we are asking you to mark 30th June 2019 as GAFCON SUNDAY, a GIVING DAY and help us raise US$50,000 to keep the vital work of Gafcon going. Let us celebrate 11 years of Gafcon with our congregations, dioceses and friends, and look forward to God’s continued blessing as we face the challenges ahead.
We encourage you to use the resources on this page to help members of your churches, house groups and friends catch the vision of the worldwide Gafcon family and we very much hope that you will:
- Sign the Jerusalem Declaration and JOIN the movement
- Partner with us and DONATE to the work of Gafcon
By donating to Gafcon you will help:
- Our strategic Networks coordinate and proclaim the gospel in both word and deed
- The recognition and support of faithful Anglicans who are unable for reasons of conscience to continue under compromised leadership
- Unite, encourage and inform bishops and clergy who are proclaiming Christ faithfully
- Support, educate and embolden lay leaders who are contending for the gospel